Let's Explore

Assalamualaikum, I am Anas Yunus. This is quiet like a diary of my LIFE. You are very welcome to read it please comment:d

Assalamualaikum

My journey in UK

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

WINTER

Wednesday 3 February 2010

A Reminder to All of Us



The video above shows how are these childrens in Palestine are surviving.Look why did the soldier runs away from the boy with just a stone in his hands while the soldier have got a deadly weapon a rifle that can just kill a kid in just a shot.This boy really shows bravery in his heart.Death comes to all of us sooner or later it will come... The point of living in this world is to collect rewards from The Mighty God, Allah, for the world afterwards... When I go to sleep I always cry if I remember something about the world afterwards and thinking how much time have I got left to collect rewards. I was so scared I can't sleep for the night, have you ever thought about this? Don't just think that because we are still young we can't die. They are so many people died in such a young age... I envy the children in Palestine because they have the chance in the most honoured way(shahid). We all always have a brave feeling and saying"If I have a chance to go to Palestine, I will fight to death" but have anyone ever thought "They've got real guns and bullets what if one hit me I'm going to be dead".But there is a child that is called Fares Odeh aged 13 but has a lion heart and bravery of a soldier. He is the child that I so much respect but sadly he was killed by an Israeli sniper. A cruel soldier and a brave kid.

p/s BOYCOTT ISRAEL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
I was born in Malaysia and currently stay in UK....

Islamic Clock