Let's Explore

Assalamualaikum, I am Anas Yunus. This is quiet like a diary of my LIFE. You are very welcome to read it please comment:d

Assalamualaikum

My journey in UK

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

WINTER

Tuesday 16 February 2010

Playing Football


Last Sunday the temperature was a bit warm. It was 6 degrees celcius. That is actually hot in winter. In the afternoon Uncle Rahim called Abah he invited us to play football at 3:15 p.m. So after praying Asar we got ready and go to the park which is a stone's throw away from our house. We played football with some students from the University of Birmingham who is from Turkey. We played for 2 hours and a half. We found Abid's friend Muhammad Iqbal who is an Indonesian with his fellow mates. We played football with them for only 10 minutes because they said they need to go home by 4 0'clock. So after that I played with the adults. It was a bit hard but I manage to score a goal.
p/s besnyer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
I was born in Malaysia and currently stay in UK....

Islamic Clock