Let's Explore

Assalamualaikum, I am Anas Yunus. This is quiet like a diary of my LIFE. You are very welcome to read it please comment:d

Assalamualaikum

My journey in UK

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

WINTER

Wednesday 17 February 2010

The Journey of my Friends


All of my friends in Malaysia all have gone to Secondary school(srama) while me going to a school that I just can't be bothered coming. In Malaysia everyday of school is such a great experience. ...n_n... Some of my friends go to 'sekolah lain' while some of them stay at Al-Amin... I miss my friens.....





p/s seminggu ni asyik emo je....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
I was born in Malaysia and currently stay in UK....

Islamic Clock