Let's Explore

Assalamualaikum, I am Anas Yunus. This is quiet like a diary of my LIFE. You are very welcome to read it please comment:d

Assalamualaikum

My journey in UK

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

WINTER

Saturday 13 February 2010

United Kingdom







I'm freeezing even when I'm writing(typing) eventhough I'm next to the radiator and I'm wearing 3 layer of shirts... I miss Malaysia, I miss my friends, I miss my language and maybe I'm going to miss my Mum too because she is no longer going to be here she is going back to Malaysia this week...(cubaan..). In the UK, there is always something that is just wrong... People touching hands(boys and girls). I need to go through that everyday of school but now I'm off from school for 10 days because of half term... That is so much negative things to know when you are living in this country. But don't forget the positive things, almost all Malaysians that is here only have a reason or two:



1. Maybe on holiday but my holiday vacation is to see what have the Muslims effect the country that they have conquered like Spain etc.



2. The most important reason is that we are here to learn more from this world... We need this knowledge not just for the future ahead we even need this when we are going to meet our God Allahuakbar...



The first time I saw this country I always feel good about it and very proud... hihi.. I've been staying here for two years now. I can't even remember what's the difference between 'reputasi' and 'prestasi' or they have no diffrences at all. Ish3... I really miss Malaysia...I miss the temperature...

....Not KLCC lah...

...What a beautiful view...

p/s nak balik... jealosnyer org cakap diorang masuk srama ..>_<..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
I was born in Malaysia and currently stay in UK....

Islamic Clock