Let's Explore

Assalamualaikum, I am Anas Yunus. This is quiet like a diary of my LIFE. You are very welcome to read it please comment:d

Assalamualaikum

My journey in UK

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

WINTER

Friday 12 February 2010

Football...football and football


This week they are lots of footbal games in Premier League eventhough in winter. Everton-Chelsea=Everton wins 2-1.. While Liverpool also lost the match against Arsenal... We always watch the match infront of the TV but not in the stadium (yet)... I always wanted to play football outside but the weather is always cold so that just froze me even when I'm warming up.... ^_^...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
I was born in Malaysia and currently stay in UK....

Islamic Clock