Let's Explore

Assalamualaikum, I am Anas Yunus. This is quiet like a diary of my LIFE. You are very welcome to read it please comment:d

Assalamualaikum

My journey in UK

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

WINTER

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Lamb Chop

This weekend abah bought some 'Lamb Chop' type of meat so Abah said he is going to cook Lamb Chop for dinner. But then he said he's not going to cook it the night that we bought the meat because we were eating The Yameni Kabshah but we didn't cook it the night after and the next night afterthat night... At last, Abah told me that he's going to cook Lamb Chop that night... I was so excited...





The Foods...






Lamb Chop



Black Pepper Sauce


Salad with Thousand Island



ASDA Coleslaw


...Lamb Chop with wedges, salad, coleslaw and Baby English Potato with Butter...

It was so delicious...

p/s yg bawah sekali tu anas punya...hihihi...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
I was born in Malaysia and currently stay in UK....

Islamic Clock