Let's Explore

Assalamualaikum, I am Anas Yunus. This is quiet like a diary of my LIFE. You are very welcome to read it please comment:d

Assalamualaikum

My journey in UK

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

WINTER

Monday 15 February 2010

A Poem for My Friends


I like to hold a thought of you close to me...
In a special place where I can pull it out to bring a cheer to my Day...
]I like to think about all the things that you have done to show that you careand the many ways you have of turning a nice time into a wonderful occasion...
I like to think of you because you're one of those people who really truly hels to make my world richer and happier...
p/s sedihnyer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
I was born in Malaysia and currently stay in UK....

Islamic Clock