Let's Explore

Assalamualaikum, I am Anas Yunus. This is quiet like a diary of my LIFE. You are very welcome to read it please comment:d

Assalamualaikum

My journey in UK

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

WINTER

Saturday 20 February 2010

Kabshah a.k.a trying new pressure cooker...


...The Kitchen King Pressure Cooker...


Today we went shopping at ASDA.. We bought the marinated chicken from the halal section in ASDA. Abah said that he is going to cook it for lunch... He never said he was going to cook Kabshah. But when I smelt something very nice like Kabshah, so I went to the kitchen and saw Abah using the new pressure cooker and I thought there is only one use for the pressure cooker(I think)cooking Kabshah... It smelt so nice...






The Yameni Kabshah


The Tandoori Marinated Chicken
n_n


...Deliciousnyer...



...The result of all the foods cooked...
p/s Pressure cookeer: thumbs up
Foods : thumbs up2

....^_^....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
I was born in Malaysia and currently stay in UK....

Islamic Clock