Let's Explore

Assalamualaikum, I am Anas Yunus. This is quiet like a diary of my LIFE. You are very welcome to read it please comment:d

Assalamualaikum

My journey in UK

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

WINTER

Thursday 25 February 2010

Miracles of Allah




In this world there is undeniable proof showing that Allah is the God and the Creator...SubhanaAllah...
...This picture was captured by Apollo 11 and the discovery was from Muhammad from Holland...
...This miracle was discovered by a Muslim when he sees that the bottom of the rock is not touching the ground...

...This picture was captured when no cloud was covering the land at the bottom...

p/s SubhanaAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
I was born in Malaysia and currently stay in UK....

Islamic Clock