Let's Explore

Assalamualaikum, I am Anas Yunus. This is quiet like a diary of my LIFE. You are very welcome to read it please comment:d

Assalamualaikum

My journey in UK

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

WINTER

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Results for the test


Today I got a Science test result in school. I expected quite a high level like 6C or something more. But I got a different result instead. I saw flying colours when I saw the result that was given by Mr Thomas. The result was 7C...^_^... That is higher than my target. After the UPSR result of 5A I was way over the top I think getting the UPSR result was better but anyway Alhamdulillah.... I hope I have the same result as this in the World After...InsyaAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
I was born in Malaysia and currently stay in UK....

Islamic Clock