Let's Explore

Assalamualaikum, I am Anas Yunus. This is quiet like a diary of my LIFE. You are very welcome to read it please comment:d

Assalamualaikum

My journey in UK

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

WINTER

Friday 29 January 2010

Pizza... ^_^...

..Before..

...After 2 minutes...




Today back from school I saw a huge piece of dough on the table. I don't know what ummi was planning to do until Atiq whispered at me "pizza, tu pizza" then I knew it. I asked Ummi if it was true and Ummi said yes and she said that I make her promise to me that she will do the pizza. So excited.. For the toppings we put pepperoni(salami), some pineapples, capsicum, a soup of sauce and cheese(of course)... We were all so excited that we just focus on the pizza making. When it was ready to go in the oven we all waited patiently for the pizza to cook. After 20 minutes, the pizza was ready. The result is so ...^_^... I can't describe it with words.

p/s pizza ni homemade...>_<..

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
I was born in Malaysia and currently stay in UK....

Islamic Clock