Let's Explore

Assalamualaikum, I am Anas Yunus. This is quiet like a diary of my LIFE. You are very welcome to read it please comment:d

Assalamualaikum

My journey in UK

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

WINTER

Friday 22 January 2010

A visit at the park marks The End of First Destination









Atiq said that he wants to see the swans at the pond so Abah said that we are going to stop there after praying Asar. After praying Asar, we went to the pond that Atiq said near the Newquay city centre. There were lots of birds and ducks at the pond.... We also brought a little bit of leftover breads to feed the ducks..






After a few interesting destination in Cornwall, the journey must end... The journey from Newquay Travelodge to Birmingham takes about four hours... So passengers take a good 4 hours sleep... But Abah said that it would take more than 4 hours because of road conditions(icy)...



The End



p/s more stories after this

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
I was born in Malaysia and currently stay in UK....

Islamic Clock