Let's Explore

Assalamualaikum, I am Anas Yunus. This is quiet like a diary of my LIFE. You are very welcome to read it please comment:d

Assalamualaikum

My journey in UK

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

WINTER

Thursday 21 January 2010

First Destination: Cornwall IV: Eden Project



EDEN PROJECT








The Wood Horse Sculpture



Early in the morning, about 9'o'clock we take a shower and head to Eden Project after eating breakfast... It takes about half an hour from Newquay Travelogde to Eden Project... Eden Project is a charity for educational purpose.. There are Domes around Eden Project...



The most exciting bit was I got a chance for ice skating in one of the Domes .....


Atiq also tried to play ice skating but only for a few minutes because he keeps on falling over...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
I was born in Malaysia and currently stay in UK....

Islamic Clock