Let's Explore

Assalamualaikum, I am Anas Yunus. This is quiet like a diary of my LIFE. You are very welcome to read it please comment:d

Assalamualaikum

My journey in UK

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

WINTER

Sunday 24 January 2010

Red Salmon for Dinner


The salmon after being cooked.

The end bit is 'kulit ikan'

...VERY TASTY...





...Kat sini pun siang kat umah...

...Seabream...
This morning Abah said that he bought 3 fresh salmons from the fresh market at Bull Ring... It looks very tasty. I think it was going to be for dinner. But because we were all so hungry and so anxious to eat and taste the salmon for the first time(kira mcm siakap la ni). Seabass, seabream and mackerel I've taste all of them.Seabass is 'siakap' and seabream is 'abang siakap'. When we go to the market I always said that I want a salmon but Abah said that it was not tasty. But this time Abah bought it because his friend said that it was nice.
p/s ummi plans to make pizza this weekend
..^_^..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
I was born in Malaysia and currently stay in UK....

Islamic Clock