Let's Explore

Assalamualaikum, I am Anas Yunus. This is quiet like a diary of my LIFE. You are very welcome to read it please comment:d

Assalamualaikum

My journey in UK

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

WINTER

Wednesday 13 January 2010

First Destination: Cornwall III: Lands Ends

LANDS ENDS

SubhanaAllah..





The First and The Last House

The journey from Travelodge Newquay to Lands Ends usually takes an hour and a half.... So curious to see the view there... because it was said to be the end of England where The First and The Last House was built.... When we reached there the time was about 11 o'clock. It was so beautiful... It is the end of England... all you can was crystal clear sea water and light house on little island...
There was suppose to be attractions like Doctor Who Theater, Sea Life and etc. but it was closed because Christmas Day...After about an hour and a half photo session we were back in the car and ready to go to St. Ives..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
I was born in Malaysia and currently stay in UK....

Islamic Clock