Let's Explore

Assalamualaikum, I am Anas Yunus. This is quiet like a diary of my LIFE. You are very welcome to read it please comment:d

Assalamualaikum

My journey in UK

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

WINTER

Monday 4 January 2010

First Destination : Cornwall

Assalamualaikum, so excited to be on the first day of exploring. It seems so new but exploring new things is what explorer do. Our recent holiday vacation is at Newquay,Cornwall. I am very excited because it has got a lot of interesting places to go to such as Stonehenge, Lands End and etc. We slept at Travelodge Newquay and Travelodge St Austell. But we stopped at Ustaz Aziz' house in Lampeter for a day and continue our journey and stopped again at Ustaz Muhaimin's house in Swansea. After a night sleeping at Ustaz Muhaimin's house, I continue the journey with my family to Stonehenge, Bath. It is one of the interesting places that I am looking forward to. It takes about 3 hours and 30 minutes from Swansea to Stonehenge. When I got there I saw a stunning view of architechture.STONEHENGE. Subhanallah.... It is a very nice view. But the temperature is -2 that time. It is so cold. So we decided to go and take a few pictures and then go to the next destination which is Travelodge Newquay. Here are some pictures





Straight after this we went to Travelodge in Newquay. It takes about an hour. The road was so icy that time. After an hour and a half, we reached Travelodge Newquay... The hotel was so near to the beach..

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
I was born in Malaysia and currently stay in UK....

Islamic Clock