Let's Explore

Assalamualaikum, I am Anas Yunus. This is quiet like a diary of my LIFE. You are very welcome to read it please comment:d

Assalamualaikum

My journey in UK

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

WINTER

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Winter: Snow..snow..snow


Making a snowman at the park








Last week was a happy week for us.... It was the week of snow.. The snow kept on falling down... At last the result was outstandable, no school for three days because of 'Jack Frost'.. It was the day that we will never forget.. the snow was so much everytime you walk through the snow you can feel the coldness crawling into your feet... but you will forget the coldness and start to throw snowballs and enjoying the time..Snow..snow.. it is falling down until next week according to the Met Office(weather forecast)...It was a white world according to my eyes. What a beautiful view SubhanaAllah... Snow is everywhere...(snow is very tempting)..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
I was born in Malaysia and currently stay in UK....

Islamic Clock