Let's Explore

Assalamualaikum, I am Anas Yunus. This is quiet like a diary of my LIFE. You are very welcome to read it please comment:d

Assalamualaikum

My journey in UK

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

WINTER

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Winter is over and Spring has just begun..







As they say winter is going to be over sooner or later... I think it is over... The temperature is rising from as low a -5 to 9 degrees.. But the good think of winter is that sleeping time feels so long.. It's just that it's freezing when you are sleeping...





Winter...winter...winter but now Spring....spring....spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
I was born in Malaysia and currently stay in UK....

Islamic Clock