Let's Explore

Assalamualaikum, I am Anas Yunus. This is quiet like a diary of my LIFE. You are very welcome to read it please comment:d

Assalamualaikum

My journey in UK

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

WINTER

Friday 12 March 2010

The Beginning of Spring




Spring is beginning to rise,


Parks is where the beautiful flowers lies,


The cold and chilliness have been blown away,


With a quick sway....




Spring oh spring....


Your presence make me proud,


This makes me saying SubhanaAllah out loud,




Spring oh Spring....


Where all the beauty of this world comes together with a whirl,


Ya Allah, You are the Greatest for creating this world.....




SubhanaAllah.....




By: Anas Yunus




p/s last bit tu x rhyme la plak.... x tahu la betul ker x betul....buat jer...


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
I was born in Malaysia and currently stay in UK....

Islamic Clock