Let's Explore

Assalamualaikum, I am Anas Yunus. This is quiet like a diary of my LIFE. You are very welcome to read it please comment:d

Assalamualaikum

My journey in UK

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

WINTER

Sunday 14 March 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all muslimah of the world.... Why is Mother's Day have been just specified on the 14th of March?? I never knew.... But I've got my own opinion about Mother's Day. All mothers should be treated like they are been treated on Mother's Day....They've been taking care for us for e.g. 12 years and we give them back just a day for them to enjoy... Are you sure that for 12 years you have been perfect to your mother??? (don't think so even I'm not perfect at all time)....



أمه يا أمه.... لقد كانت نقطة مضيئة في الظلام.... مساعدتي كلما استطعت.... وأنا على ذلك المباركة بأنني مثل هذه الأم العظيمة.... وأتمنى لكم حظا طيبا في الدنيا والآخرة

أنت الأم الأفضل في العالم ، بينما أنا طفل حظا في هذا العالم لديها مثل هذه الأم ممتازة....

p/s pandai2 lah korang faham....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
I was born in Malaysia and currently stay in UK....

Islamic Clock